My objective is to interrogate the world for better solutions to problems existing in our day-to-day development. Using my eye as an artist and my passion for flawless craft I plan to create the best aesthetic work I am capable of.
2013 BFA Sculpture, Summa Cum Laude
George Mason University
Deans List, Cumulative GPA: 3.74
2011 Associates Degree of Arts and Science
Blue Ridge Community College
RaceResponse Technologies LLC January 2013 – Present
- RaceResponse is a rapid response medical service firm that aims to improve first response medical care for high-risk sports by providing timely, accurate, and relevant medical information at the point of first response.
- In charge of Marketing and branding the image of RaceResponse, utilizing products such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Designing and planning the comprehensive layout of wireframes for the website and application.
- This venture is furthering the objective of Medsticks with the use of modern technology to create a more efficient and safe competitive environment. To learn more visit http://www.raceresponse.net/
Medsticks Non-Profit August 2004 – December 2012
Great Falls, VA
- Medsticks was a non-profit organization that was used as an advancement of the medical I.D. bracelet or necklace for people with medical conditions.
- Medsticks is a simple 1½-inch sticker placed on an athlete’s helmet or gear to signify that he or she has a medical condition and provided critical information to medical service professionals instantly.
- In charge of all branding and logo design as well as product design and functionality.
- Medsticks is an instant medical identity system for active competitors with medical conditions. To learn more visit www.Medsticks.com
Led Solar and Light Co. August 2012 – Present
Lighting Technician and Designer
- Repaired LED lights and solar panels.
- Designed custom LED lights, solar panels, and housings.
- Organized warehouse inventory.
- Processed incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Managed invoices and accounts.
George Mason SOA August 2013 – December 2013
Teachers’ assistant, Advanced Sculpture
- Aided in furthering the education, conceptual ideas, project management and mechanical aptitude of students.
- Proposed and designed class schedules, curriculum, and participated and mediated semester grades of individual students.
- Introduced methods of welding metal and aluminum using MIG and TIG welding machines.
George Mason SOA January 2012 – August 2013
Work Study, Sculpture Studio
- Maintained working studios by servicing and maintaining metal and wood machinery.
- Cataloged tools and material for rental and sale.
Hungry College Kids April 2011 – September 2012
Great Falls, VA
- Prepared and maintained machinery for daily use of Land and garden preservation.
- Installed fences, painted and stained indoor and outdoor surfaces, refurnished furniture and decking, overhauled and designed custom gardens and foliage, and fashioned existing vegetation.
- Dictated regular maintenance of property while maintaining and directing a crew of three or more at anytime.
- Managed personnel and finances for independent company.
Legacy Business Park LLC and Cascades Business Center LLC. April 2006 – August 2011
- Managed building maintenance projects, compiled data for financial reports, negotiated real estates sales contracts, as well as maintained records, reports and files. Ensured rental properties were occupied. Managed crews, subcontractors, change orders, and property and common area maintenance. Promoted property through several marking and advertising agencies. Assisted in build-to-suit leases, up-fits and processed them through engineering, zoning, permitting and the initial move in.
- Assisted in the development of properties such as Chanel Estates, Legacy Business Park, Cascades Business Center, Lee Square Apartments and Allenwood LLC.
- Created cost-effective solutions and facilitated in successful implementation with full cooperation from all stakeholders.
- Participated in the development of Loudoun County’s Route 28 Corridor by attending design meetings and introducing ideas of what type of environment a young professional would like to live in when they graduate from college.
George Mason SOA January 2011 – June 2011
Teachers’ assistant, Sculpture 2
- Aided in the education, conceptual ideas, project management and mechanical aptitude of students.
- Organized demonstrations and trained students in the use of hazardous machinery and the proper safety techniques to apply in various situations.
- Educated students in the ability to employ the use of a diverse range of materials.
Perfection Automotive June 2010 – August 2011
- Maintained and repaired automobiles.
- Scheduled follow up dates for routine services.
- Created accounts for customers and helped to maintain and organize the automotive shop.
M&M Signs and Graphics June 2006 – August 2006
Assistant Graphic Artist
- Assembly of graphic elements
- Worked with plotters and printers
- Weeding of vinyl prints, masking and placing vinyl designs on signs, buildings, windows, cars, trucks ect.
- Banner design and installation.
- 2014 Timonium Motorcycle Show, Timonium, MD. 2nd place in Custom Antique. Recognition Award for Best Handcrafted Parts of Show for entry of Blood Sweat and Gears, Custom built motorcycle.
- 2014 Thunder Roads Magazine, February, 2014 issue. Article written and photographs taken of Blood Sweat and Gears, Custom built motorcycle.
- 2014 Progressive International Motorcycle Show, Washington D.C. Convention center. 2nd place in Free Style class for entry of Blood Sweat and Gears, Custom built motorcycle.
- 2013 Academic and Artistic Achievement Award for Sculpture, Class of 2013, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
- 2012-13 Nominated for study abroad program, Oxford University
- 2012 Washington Sculptors Guild Member
- 2012 BACKSPACE Studio Fellowship, George Mason SOA, Fairfax, VA
- 2011 Golden Key International Honors Society member
Group Art Exhibitions/Installations
- 2013 SOA Senior Exhibit, George Mason University School of Art, Fairfax, VA.
- 2013 Exchanged 2, ArtWorks Gallery, Harrisonburg, VA.
- 2012 Lumen8 Festival, Anacostia, Washington D.C.
- 2012 The Remuseum (Floating Lab Collective), Corcoran Gallery, Washington D.C.
- 2012 BACKSPACE, New Sculpture Works, George Mason SOA Gallery, Fairfax, VA.
- 2013 An Unkindness, Corcoran Gallery, Washington D.C. Managed the transportation and installation of artwork.
- 2012 Comet Ping Pong, sculptural restoration, Washington D.C. Removed and refurbished existing work.
- 2012 AGITATE by Roberto Delgado (L.A.) Anacostia Senior High School, Washington D.C Commission for the Arts. Permanently installed an 80 ft. hanging mobile.
- 2012 Mia Feuer (D.C.) Call and Response 3, Hamiltonian Gallery, Washington D.C. Managed team for the Installation of a sculpture.
Additional Education and Capabilities
- Capable of providing services in digital photography, studio lighting, and photo editing.
- Well versed in the aesthetic application of graphic design and skilled in the use of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Mechanically inclined and experienced in metal and wood craftsmanship.
- Educated in the maintenance and diagnostic methods of the automotive industry.Press